$5,000 Sign on Bonus!!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF UNIT: To provide care to clients who are experiencing social and emotional problems which are or have the potential to be an impediment to the effective treatment of the clients medical condition or rate of recovery. To augment but not duplicate social services offered in the community.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION: To provide Social Work services to home care clients. Serve as resource for staff education & training, participate in case conferences as needed.
EDUCATION: Masters or Doctoral degree from a school of social work accredited by the council on social work education.
EXPERIENCE: One or more years of experience as a masters level social worker in a health care setting.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION: Maine Board of Social Work Licensure: LCSW or LMSW Required
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must have a reliable automobile.
1. Must have current Maine drivers license.
2. Independent malpractice insurance strongly advised
3. Evidence of automobile insurance.
4. Must submit current license every two years to Human Resources Dept., on or before expiration date.
5. Must submit accurate time slips according to Agency protocol.